Paul Renaud @ NRCC Night of the SMEs
Prepare your business for 2017 – join NRCC Night of the SMEs, 2nd edition!
The Netherlands Romanian Chamber of Commerce (NRCC) organizes on 24th of November, at JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel, the 2nd edition of the NRCC Night of the SMEs, dedicated event for the top management of small & medium companies.
The event includes a Reception followed by a Seated dinner with knowledge sharing on business development. During the dinner, guests will enjoy each of the 4 courses (lasting 25 minutes) at the table of a different company (key-topic provider), sharing ideas and discussing issues or challenges on a specific subject. Better said, the perfect set-up for matching expertise with need.
Reasons not to miss the event
– 100+ SMEs owners & decision makers, NRCC members, but also external companies
– More than 12 fields of expertise for taking your business to the next level
– New insights on business development, trends, best practices, do’s & don’ts, all shared in a 1-2-1 manner during the structured dinner & ad hoc discussions happening throughout the evening
– Networking opportunities & business matching during Reception & Intermezzo
– NRCC Live Talk, an entertaining debate session, moderated by Lucian Mandruta
What fields will be covered
The key-topics providers confirmed so far are the following ones:
1. Banking– ING,
2. Car Leasing– Business Lease,
3. Transport & Relocation– Haico
4. HR– Ascent Group,
5. Legal– Popovici, Nitu & Associates,
6. Debt Collection– Straetus,
7. Tax– Mazars,
8. Training– Complete Training,
9. Marketing – Perceptum
10. Health– Regina Maria