A Networking Book
Paul J.R. Renaud, author of A Networking Book is a Certified Executive Coach (ICF), international executive, lecturer and TEDx speaker. His book delivers a comprehensive look at what it takes to become an effective networker. Even if you’re in sales, marketing or communications field, entrepreneur wannabe or someone struggling with career-block you’ll find great advice tips and efficient methods to quickly bring you to the top of your game. This book applies for all: From the novice all the way to the seasoned networking Pro. No matter how comfortable we become at networking, we always need to practice and dust-off some reminders. Apply Paul’s approach to dramatically increase your skills:
- Use the Law of Abundance to get off on the right foot.
- Why we network and how to make it a natural, comfortable skill.
- Identify the pleasure in the Fun, Work and Play networks, choosing those that resonate with your personality and goals.
- Learn the Etiquette of networking, what’s appropriate and what’s not.
- Get into action and gear up, using Paul’s sure fire methods to meet new people and put them at ease.
- Put personal barriers behind and learn from countless international success stories.